Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6
The next version of the Microsoft Assessment and
Planning (MAP) Toolkit—version 6.0— is now available for free download.
Planning a customer journey to the cloud just got easier. The Microsoft
Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 6.0 includes assessment capabilities to
evaluate workloads for both public and private cloud platforms. With MAP 6.0,
you now have the ability to identify customers’ workloads and estimate the
infrastructure size and resources needed for both Windows Azure and Hyper-V Fast
Track. Also new to MAP 6.0 is an Office 365 client assessment, enhanced VMware
inventory, and Oracle Schema discovery and reporting. Expanded assessment and
discovery capabilities from MAP help you simplify planning for your next
migration project. Plan what’s next with MAP.
New Features and Benefits from MAP 6.0 help you:
- Accelerate private cloud planning with Hyper-V Cloud Fast Track
- Analyze customer’s portfolio of applications for a migration to the Windows
- Identify migration opportunities with enhanced heterogeneous server
- Assess your client environment for Office 365 readiness.
- Determine readiness for migration to Windows Internet Explorer 9.
- Identify web browser compatibility issues prior to Windows 7
- Discover Oracle database schemas for migration to SQL Server.